As early as November 2019, Motorola launched its first foldable device called Motorola Razr, which reworked the legendary device. First, the device was started with the Android 9.0 Pie operating system. Well, the smartphone maker has now started rolling out the latest Android 10 software update. As expected, the new Android 10 update offers all of the original features such as new gesture navigation, improved permissions, digital well-being and more.
Motorola Razr Android 10 Update Features
Because it's a foldable phone, the company has added a number of new features to improve the overall experience. The new update adds some additional features to the secondary or external display called Quick View. Here are some of the key features that the update brings to the table.
- With this new update, you can now call contacts without opening the device. All you have to do is swipe left in the quick view.
- On the outer screen, you can also read and respond to messages from the popular supported apps.
- Camera functionality is available by swiping directly on the screen or by rotating your wrist.
- New camera modes are available, namely group selfie, portrait mode, spot color and many others.
- Further functions are the control of music playback and turn-by-turn navigation from Google Maps. Spotify, YouTube Music and Pandora support this function for the music apps.
As already mentioned, the update has now been introduced. As expected, the update is currently being released gradually. This means that you may not receive the update notification immediately. You can check for the update manually at any time by switching to "System updates" in the "Settings" app.
Motorola has also started to provide the Android 10 update for its affordable Moto G7 smartphone.
Follow GizChina on Facebook and Twitter to not miss any technical updates