Korean operator SK Telecom and Samsung Electronics presented the world's first smartphone with a quantum solution to increase security. So we have the Galaxy A Quantum.
The Galaxy A Quantum is equipped with a Quantum Random Number Generator (QRNG) developed by Swiss ID Quantique. According to the manufacturer, the QRNG chip generates random numbers based on quantum encryption technology, which you can use to create reliable, unpredictable keys. In addition, all of this should increase the security of mobile communications.
Smartphones have entered the quantum era: Samsung introduced the unique Galaxy A Quantum.
The operator stated that Galaxy A Quantum users will be able to use "quantum encryption" services that need to be identified and certified, including mobile payments.
The Galaxy A Quantum smartphone is based on the already known A71 5G model. It is equipped with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and an embedded 32 MP single camera. It also has a fingerprint scanner integrated under the screen and a 64 MP quad main camera. In addition, the phone has the Exynos 980 SoC, 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal flash memory and a battery capacity of 4500 mAh. In addition, the smartphone has a UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
The phone costs $ 530. In addition, pre-orders will be accepted from May 15th and sales will begin on May 22nd. However, here is a reminder of the Galaxy A71 5G specification.
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O-Display
- 2.2 GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 980 8 nm processor with Mali-G76 MP5GPU
- 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, expandable to 1 TB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- 64-megapixel rear-view camera with 1: 1.8 aperture and LED flash. In addition to a 12MP 123 ° ultra wide angle camera with 1: 2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera with 1: 2.2 aperture
- fingerprint sensor in the display
- dimensions: 162, 6 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 185 g
- Samsung Pay
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, WLAN 802.11 AC (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) VHT80 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 4500 mAh battery with 25 W super fast charge