OnePlus announced its newest beasts for the flagship segment last month. The OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro devices have the best specifications that you can find in the product line, such as the Snapdragon 865. Above all, the company's Android implementation – OxygenOS – ensures the best possible use of this powerful hardware. However, the handsets had some software problems such as a green tint on the display. OnePlus quickly responded with the release of the Oxygen 10.5.6 update to address this issue. The company is now introducing new updates for both devices.
The OnePlus 8 receives OxygenOS 10.5.7, while the 8 Pro receives the OxygenOS 10.5.8 version. These updates are very important because they bring optimizations for the display and camera optimizations. There are also many improvements in performance and optimization of network connectivity.
Last but not least, these updates introduce the security patch for April 2020 in the stable branch. It's not the latest version since we were in mid-May. However, it is still better than nothing.
Change log for OxygenOS OS 10.5.7 / 10.5.8:
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Low system power consumption
- Improved performance video playback effect at low brightness (only 8 Pro)  Improved system stability and general problems fixed
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of the Bluetooth connection
camera  Optimized HDR video effect (8 Pro only)
Improved camera capture experience and stability
- 5G for Telia Norway (8 Pro EU only)
- Improved performance and stability of Wi-Fi
- Improved communication stability
- Optimized network latency for online gaming and improved smoothness
It is noteworthy that these updates Indian and European variant reach the OnePlus 8. Ho However, availability should be expanded in the coming days.