The South Korean technology giant was able to surprise everyone with his incredible work this year. According to the latest reports, LG applied for 13 new devices for the Q series in the middle segment. These applications have been submitted to the Korean Intellectual Property Information Service (KIPRIS). Which devices has LG applied for? Here is the full list as follows: Q31, Q32, Q33, Q51, Q51S, Q52, Q53, Q61, Q62, Q63, Q91, Q92 and Q93. If you are wondering more about the applications of these devices, if you go to the KIPRIS website and search as "LG Elecrtonics", you can view the devices in the order of the application data.
Almost all of these LG Q series phones will be new models. However, devices of the LG K series should compete with the Samsung Galaxy A series (A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A70). The only information we have so far about these devices is the Q51, which was available in February. This device is supported by a 4,000 mAh battery and is operated by the Mediatek Helio P22 chipset with 3 GB RAM. The smartphone also has a 6.5-inch screen with a resolution of 720p and a triple rear-view camera.
Let's see if LG can please users with these phones that will be released soon. Here is a reminder of the LG Q51 specifications:
LG Q51 specifications
- 7.5 inches (720 x 1560 pixels) 19.5: 9 HD + FullVision V-Notch display  2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12 nm processor with 650 MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320-GPU
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB memory, expandable memory up to 2 TB with microSD
- dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13 MP rear-view camera, 5 MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP front camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, DTS: X 3D Surround
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G compliance
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.9 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 204 g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type C
- 4000 mAh built-in battery