On May 25, a major event is planned for the Chinese brand Realme, at which the first branded watches and televisions will be presented. The company also plans to release a lightweight version of its most powerful 5G smartphone, the X50 Pro, with the self-proclaimed name Player Edition.
The company officially confirmed that the device will receive the most powerful hardware package to date (Snapdragon 865 + LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1), supplemented by the Android 10-based Realme UI firmware with functions for games. The design in silver colors has been confirmed, as has a set of antennas that allow you to clearly receive a 5G signal and Wi-Fi 6 with every grip.
The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition leaked, revealing its design and features  How does this smartphone differ from the Realme X50 Pro standard? We are looking for the answer in the basis of the TENAA controller. There the model RMX2072 was illuminated with the same design (four cameras in vertical orientation, a double front camera in the upper left corner, the same button layout, etc.).
The following properties were confirmed by the passages of the TENAA controller. The phone comes with a 6.44-inch display with Full HD + resolution, a chipset with a peak frequency of 2.8 GHz (suitable for the description of Snapdragon 865). We also have 6, 8, 12 GB RAM with 128, 256 or 512 GB memory. We also receive a 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP rear camera and 16 + 2 MP front cameras. In addition, a 4,210 mAh battery and an on-screen fingerprint scanner should be available. RealmeUI based on Android 10 is also running on the phone. The dimensions of this device are 159 x 74.2 x 8.9 mm and the weight is 209 g.
However, we should be careful to compare these two versions – cameras, the new model comes with downgraded cameras. The only question is the price. Here is a reminder of the standard specifications for Realme X50 Pro.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44 inches (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD + 20: 9 Super AMOLED screen with 90 Hz refresh rate, 1000 + nits brightness, HDR10 +, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7 nm mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR5-RAM with 128 GB ( UFS 3.0) memory / 12 GB LPDDR5-RAM with 256 GB (UFS 3.0) memory
- Android 10 with Realme user interface
- 64 megapixel rear camera with 1 / 1.72-inch Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8 μm pixel size, aperture 1: 1.8, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 12MP telephoto lens with 1: 2.5 aperture for 2x optical hybrid zoom, up to 20x hybrid zoom , 8MP 119 ° ultra wide angle lens with 1: 2.3 aperture and 3 cm macro option, 2MP black and white depth camera with 1 /2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, 1: 2.5 aperture, 8MP 105 ° ultra wide angle sensor with 1 : 2.2 Aperture  Fingerprint sensor in the display
- USB Type-C audio, double linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, high-resolution audio certification
- Dimensions: 158.96 × 74.24 × 9.36 mm; Weight: 207 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, dual frequency (L1 + L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type C  4200mAh battery with 64W SuperDart quick charge, also supports 18W QC / PD charge, 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge