During the official presentation of the Honor X10 smartphone, representatives of the Chinese manufacturer said that worldwide shipments of smartphones from the Honor X series exceeded 80 million.
The X series was particularly popular on the domestic market. But little by little they are conquering Europe and other Asian countries.
The secret of success is a high level of performance at a relatively low price. From this point of view, there are not many competitors with these smartphones.
Honor 9X was the leader in AnTuTu rating among devices with the best price-performance ratio last year. It only costs 1,499 yuan ($ 210).
And although the Honor X10 costs more than previous models under this brand, it remains one of the cheapest devices with such specifications.
 The new smartphone with a 6.63-inch IPS display is based on the 7-nanometer Kirin 820 chipset that comes with 6 or 8 GB RAM, a 64- or 128- GB drive and a 4300 mAh battery with support for 22.5 W quick charge. The rear-view camera is triple (at 40 + 8 + 2 MP), the selfie camera has a resolution of 16 MP. For the basic version, they charge about $ 267.
The HONOR X10 is available in sapphire blue, midnight black, titanium silver, and fiery orange and costs 1899 yuan (approximately $ 267 / $ 20,220). For the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2199 yuan (about $ 309 / $ 23,455) and the 8GB RAM with 128 -GB storage version 2399 yuan ($ 337 / Rs.). Approx. 25,590). It will be available for order today and will be available in China from May 26th.
HONOR X10 specifications
- 2400 × 1080 pixels (6.63 inches) Full HD + LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 90 Hz refresh rate  HUAWEI Kirin 820 5G (1 x Cortex- A76-based 2.36 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A76-based 2.22 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G57MP6-GPU, 1 x NPU (Neural Network Processing Unit)  6 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB / 128 GB memory. 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB memory. Expandable memory up to 256 GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Hybrid dual SIM card
- 40 megapixel camera with Sony IMX600 sensor with 1: 1.8 – Aperture, 8 megapixel ultra-wide camera with 1: 2.4 aperture 2MP 4 cm macro camera with 1: 2.4 aperture
- 16MP popup front camera with 1: 2.2 aperture  Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.7 × 76.5 × 8.8 mm; Weight: 203 g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4300 mAh (typical) / 4200 mAh (Minimum) with 22.5 W quick charge