The Chinese production giant Xiaomi brings many high-quality products onto the market through its Redmi sub-brand. As the company prepares to release the promising Redmi 10X, there is confirmation that this smartphone will not be alone. Today Xiaomi released a new poster that shows that a new RedmiBook will be presented on May 26th. This means that the same event as the Redmi 10X occurs. The official poster says
: "The small screen for games is no fun, and the large screen for the office is not portable. What screen size is the perfect size for both? “
Redmi will likely release a notebook that will not be too small or too large. There is currently no official screen size for the upcoming RedmiBook, but a 15-inch / 16-inch display is ideal.
However, there is speculation that the new RedmiBook contains RedmiBook 13 / 14S and 16. There is speculation that these notebooks will have R5 4500U and R7 4700U processors. By default, these processors are supported by 16 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD. The SSD model is the Samsung PM881.
We will most likely receive more information about this device in the coming days. However, let's take a look at the specifications of Redmi's last notebook, RedmiBook 14, which was released last year.
RedmiBook 14 specifications
- 14-inch display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16: 9 display, 178 ° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-8565U (8 MB L3 cache, up to 4.6 GHz) / 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8265U processor (6 MB cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 2 GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133 MHz RAM, 256 GB / 512 GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- WiFi 802.11ac 2 × 2 (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.0 connection, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI
- Dimensions: 323 x 228 x 17.95 mm; Weight: 1.5 kg
- 3.5 mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256M, 2x 1.5 W speakers, DTS audio
- 46 W battery with quick charge, up to 10 hours Battery life