Realme will hold an event in China on May 25, at which the brand announces a host of new devices, including smartphones, earphones, a smart TV, and a smart watch. Among the smartphones we have the Realme X3, X3 SuperZoom and X50 Pro Player. At least the X3 SuperZoom will be confirmed for Europe on May 26, just one day after its Chinese debut. Today, Realme's European office shared some teasers to build the hype for the global unveiling of the X3 SuperZoom. This particular device has surfaced frequently lately, revealing most of its specifications.
The company's latest teaser confirms some of the leaked specs and also fully reveals the design of the smartphone on the back and front.
Realme begins with a teaser that confirms the Snapdragon 855+ SoC on this chipset. Accordingly, the X3 SuperZoom with the named chipset will achieve the highest score with AnTuTu (517.743). Of course, this seems to be due to good software optimization, or Realme has maximized the use of the SD855 + SoC. It's interesting to see how the company introduces last year's flagship chipset. In this way, we have a smartphone with extreme performance, while the cost is lower than the devices with S865 +.
The handset also has a 120 Hz display. However, for reasons of affordability, it is an LCD display. For this reason, we have a fingerprint scanner on the side instead of an in-display solution. If we watch the teaser video, we can see how the Realme X3 SuperZoom is similar to its predecessor, the X2 Pro. The main difference is in the display, as the new handset has a pill-shaped hole design for the dual selfie cameras. The X2 Pro used the water drop notch solution.
You will soon know all the details of the # realmeX3SuperZoom .
Don't miss our next start: 26/05 at 10:30 CEST pic.twitter.com/P8wZ0XUFed
– realme Europe (@realmeeurope) May 22, 2020  We know pretty much everything about the new flagship. However, there is still a day for Realme to continue the teaser campaign. Let's see what the company has in tow for the following hours.
Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications
- 6.57-inch FHD + LCD 120 Hz display
- Snapdragon 855+ SoC
- 256 GB memory
- 12 GB RAM  Quad Camera setup (64 MP main + 8 MP periscope + 8 MP Ultrawide + 2MP macro)
- Dual punch-hole cameras (32 MP width + 8 MP Ultrawide)
- 4,200 mAh battery
- 30 W quick charge  Android 10 with Realme user interface
- Stereo speaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner