The tablet industry is not really lucrative and only a few tab manufacturers are consistent. Samsung is one of them. The company quietly released the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in April. This tab has a resolution of 10.4 inches (2000 x 1200). The Chinese version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is now available. The 4 GB + 64 GB version of his tablet costs 2799 yuan ($ 393).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite comes with an 8-core CPU chip (Exynos 9611) and 4 GB RAM. In the camera department, an 8-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front selfie lens are used. The tablet also has a 3.5 mm headphone jack and an S-Pen. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is preinstalled with the UI 2.0 system on Android 10.
Technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Sm-P615)
- 10.4-inch TFT display (2000 x 1200 pixels)  Octa-core processor (Quad 2.3 GHz + Quad 1.7 GHz)
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB / 128 GB memory, expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2
- 8 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front camera
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 154.3 x 7.07 mm; Weight: 467 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 AC (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type C
- 7040 mAh battery (typical)  The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is available in three colors, including gray, blue and cherry blossom powder. It also has a 128 GB internal storage version as well as an LTE version.