After announcing a number of products in India, Realme also announced some devices at its events in Chiina. The Realme Buds Q are now official.
Realme has teamed up with French designer Jose Levy to design the headset. The design is inspired by soft and round pebbles that match the perfect curve of the palm and ear canal.
Realme Buds Q specifications
- 10mm driver and LCP Advanced multi-layer composite membrane
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) for connection to Android and iOS devices
- Touch controls for Call control, lane change, Google Assistant
- R1 chip for 119 ms low-latency gaming mode
- 3.6 g per headset
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so that it is automatically stopped when removed.
- Waterproof (IPX4)
- 4.5 hours standalone playback with 40 mAh battery, 20 hours with 400 mAh charging case, USB Type-C charging for the case
The Realme Buds Q cost 149 yuan (~ USD 21 / Rs 1,550). The device is available in black, white and yellow and can already be ordered in China.