Realme officially introduced the new representative of the Realme 6 series, which is a light version of the recently launched Realme 6. The newcomer today has the same design with a front-facing hole in the screen, a quad camera in a vertical stripe and a shiny back.
The MediaTek Helio G90T chipset and a 4300 mAh battery with 30 W quick charge, as well as a 6.5-inch 90 Hz LCD display with Full HD + resolution and 120- Hz touch sampling rate executed. The decisive technical difference is the camera: the 64-megapixel sensor is replaced by a 48-megapixel sensor.
Realme 6s is officially with a 90 Hz display and 30 W quick charge at a low price.
The screen occupies 90.5% of the front, while the fingerprint scanner is attached to the side of the smartphone and only unlocks the phone in 0.29 seconds. In addition, the phone has a 4300 mAh battery with 30 W quick charge function.
Realme 6s costs $ 199 ($ 218) for the 4/64 GB version. Realme 6 in this memory configuration costs 229 euros. The smartphone will initially be available in black Eclipse Black. A white version will also be available later.
Realme 6s specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + LCD screen with 90 Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection  Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12 nm processor (Dual 2.05 GHz A76 + Hexa 2 GHz A55 CPUs) with 800 MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4 GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64 GB (UFS 2.1) memory, expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (Nano + Nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with Realme user interface
- 48MP rear-view camera with 0.8 μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119 ° ultra wide-angle lens with 1: 2.3 aperture, 2MP mono sensor and 2MP 4 cm macro sensor with 1: 2.4 aperture
- 16 megapixel front camera with 1: 2.0 aperture
- side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 162.1 × 74.8 × 8.9-9.6 mm ;; Weight: 191 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type C
- 4300 mAh (typical) / 4120 mAh (minimum) with 30 W flash charge rapid charge
Remember that in addition to the Realme 6s, the company also introduced its new flagship X3 SuperZoom. Like other representatives of this series, the model relies primarily on the design and capabilities of the camera. As the name suggests, the main advantage of the quad camera smartphone is the possibility of optical and digital zoom. An 8-megapixel periscope camera with optical image stabilization offers a 5-fold optical and a 60-fold hybrid zoom and thus expands the possibilities of the 64-megapixel main sensor and the 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor (detection angle 115 degrees). In addition, Realme has added an astrophotography mode as part of the expanded Nightscape Pro night mode.