We're still in 2020, the iPhone 12 has not yet been released, and rumors suggest that this new series could be released by November. However, there are already rumors about the camera on the iPhone 13.
The * alleged * plans for D6x cameras (series 13)
• Wide 1 × optical zoom (6 × digital zoom) 64 MP
• Tele 3x-5x optical zoom (15-20x digital zoom) 40mp
• 64amp anamorphic lens (2.1: 1)
• 0.25x min ultra wide (optical reverse zoom) 40mp
• Li-Dar 4.0  Huuuuugggeeeee amount of 🧂
– Fudge (@choco_bit) May 27, 2020
According to information from @ choco_bit on Twitter, the new iPhone 13 could arrive with a fantastic camera. We can see a drawing describing the possible camera array of the device, which would include a 64MP wide-angle lens with 1x optical and 6x digital zoom, a 40MP telephoto lens with 3x-5x optical and 15-20x digital zoom and a 64MP anamorphic lens for video recording 40MP 25x min ultra wide angle lens with optical reverse zoom and Lidar 4.0. However, he also mentions that this should be taken with a large amount of salt, which leads us to believe that there could be changes. In any case, keep in mind that this is just a rumor and that we are more than a year away from the possible launch of the iPhone 13.