Realme recently announced the Buds Air Neo for 2,999 rupees in India. Redmi followed with the launch of Earbuds S real wireless headphones for rupees 1,799, which makes the segment more competitive. To compete with the earphones under 2,000 rupees, Realme will soon launch its Bus Q in India.
The information comes from CMO from Realme Mobiles, Francis Wang. He went to Twitter to tease the upcoming product. The Realme Buds Q was launched in China for 149 yuan (~ USD 21 / Rs 1,550). The earphones have a 10 mm driver and an extended LCP multilayer composite membrane.
Realme Buds Q specifications
- 10mm driver and LCP multilayer composite membrane
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) for connection to Android and iOS devices
- Touch controls for call control , Lane change, Google Assistant
- R1 chip for 119 ms low latency gaming mode
- 3.6 g per headset
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection that stops automatically when removed
- Waterproof (IPX4)
- 4.5 hours standalone playback with 40 mAh battery, 20 hours with 400 mAh charging case, USB Type-C charging process for the case