Today was the big day for all Indian customers who were waiting for the Realme C11. The new smartphone is a low-end device with convincing specifications. It may not be impressive compared to modern mid-range phones, but it represents a new era for low-end devices. Apparently, the handset will sell pretty well in the country considering that Realme is only a few minutes away Moved 150,000 units to the country.
Realme C11 is available in a single variant with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internally stock. It comes with an INR 7,499 price tag, which is currently around $ 99. The company sells the C11 through its local location and flip card. Customers who were unable to purchase a device today have another chance on July 29 at 12:00 noon local time when the C11 is sold for the second time. We have to say that 150K devices are an expressive number, especially for a smartphone that doesn't have the same appeal as other mid-range and premium devices. The fact is that it delivers a lot for the price.
Do you remember a bigger sale on any day than this in 2020? Another #DareToLeap record set by Realme's entry-level king.
Over 1.50,000 users today decided to upgrade to a #BiggerBatteryLargerDisplay with # realmeC11 . pic.twitter.com/fgXXj11rT2
– realme (@realmemobiles) July 22, 2020
The Realme C11 has a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset, which is an octa-core Chipset with 8x Cortex- trades A53 cores. It may not be impressive since other chipsets run on Cortex-A75 or A76 cores. But at this price, it's really good. Most low-end phones with quad-core chipsets were sold last year. Now it's just amazing to have an octa-core phone for under $ 100.
Realme C11, however, is more than just a phone with enough power for most applications. It's a good device for media consumption, as it has a 6.5-inch HD + LCD display with a 5,000 mAh battery and support for reverse charging. The main disadvantage is that there is no support for fast charging as it comes with a micro USB connector. In addition, there is no fingerprint scanner that does not mean biometric authentication.
On the front of the camera, the device has a single 5-megapixel selfie shooter, which should be sufficient for video calls and modest selfies. When we move backwards, we have a 13MP main camera connected by a 2MP depth unit. It's a modest camera setup, but the software includes Nightscape mode. The C11 is the first Realme device to use a square camera array, and strangely, this design language will again be the company's next flagship.
REALME C11 SPECIFICATIONS
- 1600 x 720 pixels (6.52 inches)) HD + 20: 9 mini drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G35 12 nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32 GB (eMMC 5.1) memory, expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual-SIM (Nano + Nano + microSD)  Realme user interface based on Android 10
- 13MP rear view camera with 1: 2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP depth sensor with 1: 2.4 aperture
- 5 megapixel front camera with 1: 2 , 4-panel
- Splashproof (P2i coating)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.4 × 75.9 × 9.1 mm; Weight: 196 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WLAN 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, Micro-USB
- 5000 mAh battery with 10 W charge