Oppo has released the ColorOS 7 update for the OPPO R15, which brought Android 10 OS. Now two new smartphones are added to the list of devices that run Android 10 last year. Until the release of Android 11, this is the most current available. The update reaches two smartphones that are essentially the same – the Oppo F15 and the Oppo A91. The company launched the OPPO A91 in China in December 2019 and decided to bring out the same phone as the OPPO F15 in India a month later. If you're not happy, the company even released a global OPPO A91. Both the India F15 and the Global A91 use the same software. For this reason, the new Android 10-based ColorOS 7 update is available for both devices.
As expected, the ColorOS 7 build offers everything that Google introduced with Android 10. This includes a system-wide dark mode and full-screen gestures. However, this is not the only one. At Oppo Skin, the company has massively improved its software industry. Users of these phones now enjoy a much cleaner and more intuitive user interface. It also offers a redesigned iconography, an optimized scope and much more. The current stable Android 10 build for OPPO F15 and A91 has the build number CPH2001PUEX_11.C.11. It is available for download in India and several other global markets.
Android 10-based Color OS 7 update for OPPO F15 / A91 changelog
- The brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
19659007] OPPO Sans added as standard font. The new font conveys a refreshing feeling and fits well with OPPO's efforts to combine beauty and technology.
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-hand operation.
- Drag an app from the Smart Sidebar to open it in split screen mode.
- Two settings have been added: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball in the full screen app.
- The "Floating Window" function has been optimized for other apps.
- A bubble was added: when opened, a bubble is displayed an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse it and open the app.
- Optimized 3-finger screenshot: Touch and hold the screen with 3 fingers and slide your fingers to adjust the size of the screenshot. Touch and hold the screen with 3 fingers and slide your fingers out to take a long screenshot.
- Screenshot settings added: You can adjust the position of the floating window of the screenshot preview and adjust the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview Floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to release it, or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe in from both sides of the screenshot inward of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape format.
- New dark mode: Protects your eyes and at the same time reduces power consumption.
- New focus mode: Protects you from distractions when you're studying or working.
- All new loading animations have been added.
- The user interface for quick settings has been optimized for easier one-hand operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore spell notifications.
- A pause feature for screen recording has been added.
- A floating window and screen capture settings have been added.
- New sounds for deleting files, touching the calculator key and compass pointer added.
- Optimized system Pre-installed ringtones.
- Added TalkBack accessibility prompts.
- Color access mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for current tasks: You can display storage information about current tasks and lock apps.
- Optimizations for visual interaction for the Game Space.
- The start animation for the game space has been optimized.
- More live wallpapers.
- Art + static background images added.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification bar when you swipe down on the home screen.
- Adjustment for size, shape and style of the app icons on the home screen.
- Swipe up on the lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Improvements in graphic design of password locks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Supports live wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Other styles with the clock switched off.
- A simple home screen mode with larger fonts and symbols and a clearer layout has been added.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In the quick settings or in the intelligent sidebar you can open the calculator in a floating
- The trim function in recordings has been added.
- New weather (dynamic) ringtone that automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Weather adaptive animations in weather added.
- Optimizes the camera user interface for a better user experience.
- Optimizations for the timer user interface and the sound.
- Optimizations for the album user interface for a clear hierarchy and quick search for photos.
- Recommended album recommendations added more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports file sharing with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- The user interface for contacts has been optimized for a more efficient user experience.
- Search settings now support a fuzzy match and include a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- DocVault was added, an app to easily manage and use your digital ID cards (only available for phones sold in India).