The Chinese manufacturing giant Xiaomi officially presented the Redmi K30 Pro in March. At that time, this smartphone had four color options. According to the latest information from Redmi's official Weibo handle, this device will have a new color option tomorrow. Unfortunately, the company has not released the exact color that is expected to arrive tomorrow. The Weibo contribution is partly: "Sea water, soft sand, breeze … Summer is here, did you go to the beach?".
On closer inspection of the teaser picture, it seems to be a combination of some natural elements. The natural elements include sea and sand. The teaser shows a navy blue color (sea) and a light brown (sand) color. This smartphone can already be pre-ordered in the Mi Mall. If you look at the picture before the sale, the upper part of the smartphone uses the sand color, while the lower part is sky blue (sea).
Recall that the Redmi K30 Pro was shipped 8GB + 128GB with a starting price of 2999 yuan ($ 427). However, this new color option (8 GB + 128 GB) costs 2699 yuan ($ 385). There are reports that it also has 8 GB RAM + 256 GB and 12 GB RAM + 128 GB variants.
The Redmi K30 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 865 flagship processor and a 64MP main camera. This device also uses an ultra-light Samsung AMOLED full screen with a 4700 mAh battery. This smartphone uses a standard 60 Hz Samsung AMOLED screen. It also comes with a 3435mm² VC heat sink and a linear motor. It keeps the headphone jack and supports infrared remote control. Regarding cameras, the Redmi K30 Pro is equipped with the ultra-clear main camera IMX686 / 64MP from Sony as standard. The zoom version supports double optical OIS image stabilization, 3x optical zoom + 30x digital zoom and SAT technology (smooth zoom).
REDMI K30 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67 inches (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + E3 AMOLED aspect HDR10 + display with 1200nit (HBM) / 800nit (type) brightness, 5000000: 1 (min) Contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84 GHz +) 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7-nm -Mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 GB / 8 GB LPPDDR5-RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.1 memory
- Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10  64MP rear camera with 1 / 1.7 ″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8 μm pixel size, 1: 1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 5MP (50 mm equivalent) macro lens with 3 cm ~ 7 cm auto focus macro, 13MP 123 ° Ultra Wide angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 8k at 30 fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front camera with 120fps slow motion
- Waterproof (IP53)
- Fingerprint sensor in the display, infrared sensor
- 3.5mm Aud io socket, high-resolution audio, 1216 speakers
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 218 g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type C
- 4700 mAh (typical)) battery with 33 W quick charge