- The company is likely to announce its share allotment status on July 14
- The IPO of the speciality chemical manufacturer was subscribed 95.54 times on the last day of bidding
- Investors have bid for 114.92 crore shares against the 1.23 crore shares on offer.
Pune-based speciality chemical manufacturer Clean Science and Technology is likely to announce the allotment of its initial public offering (IPO) status on July 14.
The IPO was open for subscription between July 7 and July 9.
The company is looking to raise ₹1,546 crore through the IPO. The entire ₹1,546 crore share sale — priced at ₹880-900 apiece was from existing investors Ashok Ramnarayan Boob (₹244 crore), Krishnakumar Ramnarayan Boob (₹193 crore), Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi (₹40 crore) and Parth Ashok Maheshwari (₹75 crore).
The IPO has received a blockbuster response from investors, especially from qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors as investors have bid for 114.92 crore shares against the 1.23 crore shares on offer.
The portion for qualified institutional investors was subscribed 159.93 times while the non-institutional investor category received a bid for 211.12 times.
In an interview with Business Insider ahead of the IPO, the company’s promoter and wholetime director of the company, Siddhartha Ashok Sikchi, shared how the company holds enough cash in hand and is not looking to raise any primary capital.
Here is how to check Clean Science and technology IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Clean Science and Technology.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Clean Science and Technology’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Zomato IPO: Here’s how to apply via banks and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money | Business Insider India
SoftBank-Swiggy deal gets CCI approval, two days before Zomato IPO | Business Insider India